Students are encouraged to enroll in any class regardless of age or gender. Training in nontraditional careers is strongly encouraged.
Students must provide the following at the time of registration:
- Complete application form
- Official high school transcript or GED
- All programs require a $100 deposit to reserve a seat in the class. The deposit includes the WorkKeys assessment and one re-test fee, if required. If the student does not meet program requirements, or the class is not offered, $70 of the deposit will be refunded.
- Passage of WorkKeys test at program required level.
- Copy of driver’s license and proof of insurance (Auto Tech only)
- All programs require a background check and/or drug testing.
- All Health & Medical Occupation students will be required to have a criminal background check, drug screen, medical clearance from a physician, and provide proof of vaccination documentation.