Students are encouraged to enroll in any class regardless of age or gender. Training in nontraditional careers is strongly encouraged.
Students must provide the following at the time of registration:
- Complete application form
- Official high school transcript or GED
- All programs require a $100 deposit to reserve a seat in the class. The deposit includes the WorkKeys assessment. Each retest required to pass any section of the WorkKeys test will be an additional $20. If the student does not meet program requirements, does not successfully complete each portion of the WorkKeys test, or if the class is not offered, $60 of the origional $100 deposit will be refunded.
- Passage of WorkKeys test at program required level.
- Copy of driver’s license and proof of insurance (Auto Tech only)
- All programs require a background check and/or drug testing.
- All Health & Medical Occupation students will be required to have a criminal background check, drug screen, medical clearance from a physician, and provide proof of vaccination documentation.