Whether you are considering hiring a Portage Lakes Career Center (PLCC) student for the first time, or you have been a long-time supporter of PLCC students, we appreciate your desire to help us provide our students with up-to-date career based education and experience.
If you are interested in hiring a current or former PLCC student or you want to advertise to the community on our Job Board, please answer the following questions to post a position and your submission will be forwarded to our Job Placement Office for approval.
Thank you for your support; your knowledge and expertise help us met the constantly changing face of business and industry.
Job postings that will not be accepted by Portage Lakes Career Center include the following:
- A job posting for a position unrelated to a Portage Lakes Career Center program
- Any positions that involve employment in a private residence
- Positions compensated by commission only
- Positions that require any type of fee, retainer, or payment
- A position in which an employee is considered an “Independent contractor”
- Any position in which the employee is not covered under all appropriate federal, state, and local labor laws
- If you have any questions about hiring Portage Lakes Career Center students to meet the needs of your company, please contact Lisa Clarke at (330) 896-8278 or email@example.com.
If you have ever hired a Portage Lakes Career Center student as an apprentice, an intern, or an employee in the past, we would love your feedback. Please take a moment to complete our survey by following the link below. We appreciate your support of the students and programs here at Portage Lakes Career Center. Thank you.