Company: Absolute Health Services-Altercare Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers
STNA | Corporate Float Team
Generous, Above Average Starting Wages!
We are introducing a new division and new opportunities. We are looking for experienced STNAs to serve as supplemental float staff in our Stark County, award winning, nursing and rehabilitation centers. These individuals will have set schedules and will offer assistance during times of vacation, leaves of absence and scheduled time off to our facilities in Stark County.
This is not an agency position and individuals will be eligible for all appropriate benefits, educational reimbursement and tuition assistance plans, AND a higher rate of pay aligned with experienced STNAs.
You will need:
• Current STNA license with no restrictions
• Recent/current experience in a long term care facility
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferred
• Ability to travel within our Stark County facilities
• Ability to commit to scheduled shifts each week and/or weekend availability
• Flexible schedule, great for Nursing Students
• Above competitive wages
• Uniform allowances
• Regular reviews
• Educational assistance and Tuition Reimbursement programs
• 401K with company match
• Variety of benefit packages
If interested, please contact…
Manager of Staffing and Recruiting, Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Absolute Health Services
Altercare Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers