Company: TGC Engineering
Position: Administrative Assistant
Part-Time Office Administrative Assistant
Local, growing Sharon Center engineering and surveying organization is looking for the right person to provide part-time (20 hrs/wk or more) Administrative Assistant support to the Senior Administrative Assistant. Located in Medina County, a few miles north of Wadsworth, the right candidate will support a staff of 20 and will perform tasks focused on: Accounting/bookkeeping; payables/receivables; HR/payroll; supplies/shipping; correspondence/communications; and internal/external customer service. OJT training, job shadowing, and coaching are provided.
Previous training and/or experience in office administration is required along with the following:
• High School or G.E.D. graduate
• Microsoft Office proficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
• Familiarity or experience with accounting/bookkeeping practices, programs (Deltek Ajera, QuikBooks)
• Organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills
• Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidential information
• Self-starter, initiative, trustworthy
If you meet these qualifications and are excited about learning more, please email your resume to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cut-off date to apply is April 5, 2018.