Company: Belenky Inc.
Position: Service Technician/Installer
|Title of Position Available|
Belenky is a full-service authorized distributor and maintenance provider for commercial laundry equipment.
What Makes this Job Different?
• Company provided vehicle, tools, uniform and mobile phone
• Manufacturer training program available online
• Distributor of #1 brand for the On-Premise Laundry market
• 104 years in the business, 5th generation family owned and operated
• Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine and perform required repairs.
• Perform routine preventative maintenance work on equipment.
• Test and replace electrical components.
• Document all work performed and parts used for billing purposes.
• Represent the company professionally and ensure that customers have an exceptional experience.
• Load and unload equipment onto trailer, move into place, level, bolt and grout equipment.
• Make utility connections for water, gas, electric and drain.
• Train customers in operation and maintenance of equipment.
Skills & Qualifications
• Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude as well as troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of tools
• Able to do physical work, including lifting up to 50lbs, pushing, bending
• Electrical experience is a plus
• Good verbal, written and listening skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Must have valid driver’s license
• Must pass drug screening test
• Full-time, base salary
• Vehicle, tools and mobile phone provided
• 401k after 1yr of employment
• Health benefits after 90 days of employment
Complete our application process online with Indeed or email your resume to email@example.com.
|Commercial Laundry Equipment Sales & Service|
|1601 Frederick Blvd
Akron, OH 44320
|Contact Job Title|
|Contact Phone Number|
|Preferred Method of Contact|