Company: David Wolfe Design Inc.
– Design of plastic injection, compression, and rotational molds
– Design of fixtures and other tooling
– New plastic product design and development
– Coordinate with manufacturing for necessary information
– Translate incoming CAD data from various formats
– Create dimensioned detail drawings for manufacturing
– Communicate with customers as needed for design process
– High school diploma or equivalent
– 3D solid modeling and surfacing (SolidWorks preferred)
– Knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel)
– Good communication skills both written and verbal
– Mechanical aptitude and 3D visualization
– Math skills to including geometry and trig.
– CAD drawing presentation
Will consider part time for internship with the right candidate.
David Wolfe Design, Inc.
829 Moe Drive
Akron, OH 44310