Company: The Bowdil Company
Position: CNC Machinist
The Bowdil Company in Canton, Ohio, is seeking a 1st shift CNC Machinist and a Manual Machinist.
Ideal candidate will add to an already experienced team and work within our fast paced shop to achieve personal and professional goals.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Complete own machine setups.
• Program CNC mills or lathes in a job shop atmosphere.
• Efficiently produce quality parts within a specific timeframe.
• Utilize tooling and machines to full capability.
• Make informed, logical decisions in the machining processes.
• Extensive machining experience
• Programming of CNC Mills or Lathes
• Knowledgeable with manual lathes and mills a plus
• Proficient in blueprint reading
• Own your own tools
• Complete your own Machine setups
• Knowledgeable with inspection equipment
• Speeds, Feeds and Math skills
• Wages based on experience
• Paid Holidays
• Medical Insurance
• Company sponsored retirement plan
• Paid Vacation
• Drug Screen / Physical required
• Benefits available after 30 days
The Bowdil Company
2030 Industrial Place
Canton, Ohio 44705
Please email a resume and a letter of interest to…