Company: Community Health Network
What are YOU looking for in your next nursing position?
Community Health Network, LTD (CHN) is looking for one Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) that enjoys using their clinical experience to provide education, quality assurance and support to others. As a Residential LPN you’d be responsible for advocating for your caseload and assisting the Direct Support Professionals who work in the homes. Previous experience in the Developmentally Disabled field is a plus but not a requirement!
Work for a GROWING, PERSON centered company:
• Full Time
• Health Insurance
• Two weeks paid vacation
• Dental and Life Insurance
• Holiday Pay and Sick Time
• Mileage reimbursement
• Competitive starting pay
• Open door policy
• If you have a question, our team is available to help you regardless of the shift you work.
• Person-centered care
• Strong documentation and organization skills
• Effectively communicate with supervisors, SSAs, Supports staff in the home and guardians
• Dietary support and monitoring
• Relevant education and training based on the individuals care plan
• Quality assurance drop-ins to assess Group Homes
• On call rotation – about every 6 weeks
• Complete all other duties as assigned
What we NEED you to have (not right away! But prior to our hiring you):
• Certificate in nursing from an accredited nursing school
• Licensed as a LPN as issued by the State of Ohio-Registered on the State Nurse Registry
• BLS CPR
• High school diploma, High school transcripts, GED or equivalent
• Driver’s License
• Two professional reference letters
• Auto insurance
• Social Security Card
Do your homework and check us out!
• Why apply if our Company doesn’t interest you? Check out our Facebook to see what we’re all about!