Company: First Choice Communications
Position: Installation Technician
FIRST CHOICE COMMUNICATIONS
Description and responsibilities:
Perform low voltage installations, repairs & custom work for a variety of companies for satellite television and internet services, security systems and custom jobs at both residential and commercial locations in northeast Ohio and western Pennsylvania. An Installation Technician shoulders the responsibility of often being the only physical point of contact between our Company and its customers. Technicians become the face of our company and are responsible for helping to manage the reputation of the company and its products. They need to consistently train in order to maintain excellent technical and customer service skills while adapting to ever changing industries.
Expectations include but are not limited to the following:
1. Work a minimum of 4 to 5 days a week in all weather conditions, tight spaces, and heights.
2. Provide excellent customer and technical service, treating every customer as a priority. Work with all departments and companies to make sure customers are satisfied.
3. Maintain company and industry regulations and standards for all work done; including equipment and materials, presentation, web sites and apps, paper work and customer service.
4. Meet time management, performance and quality standards and reviews.
5. Maintain knowledge of products and services.
6. Earn and renew industry certifications as needed.
7. Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
8. Must be 18 yrs. Of age; be able to lift/carry up to 80 pounds; learn to dig post holes, trench lines, ground and wall fish lines.
9. Must maintain a valid driver license.