Company: Communication Exhibits, Inc.
Communication Exhibits, Inc., located in Canal Fulton, Ohio, is looking for skilled, experienced carpenters with a desire to deliver outstanding products and services to our customers. We need individuals that are self-motivated, hardworking, punctual and detail oriented. CEI embraces a culture of Quality, Dependability, and Honesty and are looking for people who also embrace those qualities.
Duties and Responsibilities for this position include:
• Ability to read blue prints
• Experience using and maintaining hand and power tools
• Offsite work
• Completing projects in a timely and efficient manner
• Experience working with different materials (wood, laminate, metal, plexiglass)
• High school graduate or equivalent
• One year related experience and/or training
• Valid driver’s license
• Pass a drug test
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under a tight timeline
• Elevated carpentry skills
• Time management
• Ability to prioritize
This is a full-time position. Normal business hours are Monday-Friday. Overtime is a possibility during our busy season.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off.
CEI is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer – qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.
Communication Exhibits Inc
1119 Milan St. N.
Canal Fulton, OH 44614
If interested, please send an email to…