Company: Gardner Pie Company
Position: Full-time Maintenance
Gardner Pie Company is in need of…
Follow all Maintenance department Standard Operating procedures to keep the building and equipment inside and outside the building in excellent working order while following Company quality, quantity, and safety standards.
RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
• Follows production SOPs in regards to morning setup, daily tasks, changeovers, and end-of-day clean-up procedures on all equipment.
• Adheres to all established Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and product specification to ensure safe, wholesome quality product.
• Electrical Maintenance.
• Preventative Maintenance.
• Mechanical Maintenance.
• PLC Programming/Troubleshooting.
• Maintain and repair equipment in production atmosphere.
• Building Maintenance.
• Welding and Fabrication.
• Follow all Lockout/Tagout Program procedures.
• Performs any other duties assigned by management.
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Must be able to complete maintenance assessment that gauges the individual’s skill level within each maintenance discipline.
• High school diploma or equivalent, 3+ years’ experience.
• Intermediate math skills.
• Computer skills.
• Communication- verbal and written.
• Repetitive Motion.
• Carrying up to 100lbs.
• Lifting up to 100lbs.
• Standing for up to 5 hours at a time.
This position is eligible for the employee referral program.
Gardner Pie Company
191 Logan Parkway
Akron, OH 44319
If interested in applying, please email…
Human Resources Manager