Company: J and K Subway
Position: Maintenance Technician
North Canton Based 58-unit restaurant company is currently interviewing for a HVAC/Refrigeration Technician position. The HVAC/Refrigeration Technician will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all HVAC & refrigerated equipment for our locations; in addition to daily maintenance activities, general repairs and preventative Maintenance responsibilities
· ***Any experience with the repair & maintenance of commercial restaurant & baking equipment including Turbo Chef ovens, Nuvu ovens, and proofers would be considered a plus. In addition, please let us know if you have any experience with general plumbing, electrical or carpentry. **
On Call basis ( including nights and weekends)
· Experience & appropriate licensing/certification in repair & maintenance of commercial HVAC & refrigeration equipment.
· EPA Certification.
· Able to Climb ladders
· Basic Tools of the Trade
· High sense of urgency.
· Strong time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
· Highly flexible, able to adapt quickly to facility-related emergencies.
· High initiative; self-starter. Does not require high levels of supervision.
· Able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
· Have a clear, valid Driver License, current Auto Insurance,
If interested, please contact Lisa Tripney at firstname.lastname@example.org