Company: Landpro Landscaping and Tree Service
Position: Equipment and Auto Technician
Landpro Landscaping & Tree Service
Tallmadge, OH & surrounding area
Equipment & Auto Technician
We are a small business looking for experienced individuals to grow as a team. We have been
in business since 2003 and growing but need your help.
Compensation: based on experience & attitude
Employment type: full-time
35-40 hours per week with some occasional overtime. Work times are Monday- Friday with
some occasional Saturdays. Sunday’s off. Winter hours are on call. Work hours are subject to
We are seeking to hire a dependable and hardworking professional as a mechanic. This
position will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of landscaping vehicles and
equipment.This position is full-time and year-round
– Ability to prioritize & multitask
– Able to work with people effectively with individuals of differing knowledge and experience.
-Monitor all tools & equipment for needed maintenance.
– Maintain a clean and safe job site.
– Good communication skills
– Get along well with others
– Good attitude
– Perform duties within the services we offer.
– Be the model of our company. You will be expected to interact directly and address our clients
immediate concerns in a professional manner.
– Be able to demonstrate attention to detail, motivation, and being a team player.
– Drug test
– Background check
– Valid driver’s license with clean driving record (less than 4 points depending on offenses)
– Punctual & dependable
– Pay VERY close attention to detail
– Able to take & follow directions
– Follow safety protocols
– Experience driving a truck & trailer
– Safely & responsibly load / unload equipment trailers, hook up trailer connections,secure
equipment for transport.
– Verifiable experience and work history
– At least 2 years of experience in the maintenance and repair field.
– Experience must include hydraulics, electrical,diagnose & troubleshoot.
– Ability to troubleshoot & repair diesel & gas equipment
– Ability to troubleshoot & repair engine, brakes, suspension, driveline, transmission,
electrical,fuel system,cooling system etc.
– Ability to do some fabrication and welding
– Ability to perform service calls and do repairs in the field
– Be hardworking and dependable
– Candidate must provide his/her own tools
– Ability to pass background check and drug test
– Ability to work in all weather, including extreme heat and cold if needed.
Things that will need serviced include:
plow trucks,dump trucks (diesel & gas),trailers,tractors,mini excavator, skid
steer,attachments,stump grinder,aerial lift equipment,chipper, mowers,chainsaws,trimmers,
snow plows,spreaders & other small equipment etc.
CALL OR TEXT: 330-801-8985
LEAVE A VOICEMAIL IF NO ANSWER