Company: M.K. Morse
Position: Recip Printer
Job Title: Recip Printer
Department: Hand Hack/Recip/Sabre Packaging
Reports to: Hand Hack/Recip/Sabre Packaging Supervisor
Position summary: The Recip Printer is an entry level position with attainable promotion to a larger role in manufacturing. A large percentage of time will be spent printing reciprocating saw blades.
Purpose: To assist The M. K. Morse Company production team in manufacturing products that meet specifications.
Essential functions – The essential functions of the individual would include those assumed for a manufacturing position and include, but not be limited to the following:
- Must always represent The M. K. Morse Company in a professional manner.
- Operate the following machines safely and efficiently to produce quality products.
- Comec Recip Printer
- Markem Recip Printer
- Achieve desired production rates with quality products.
- Read, understand and correctly complete computer sheets.
- Perform general housekeeping, and actively participate in 5-S initiatives.
- Machine set-up with desired plates.
- Mix ink.
- Make minor adjustments to the machines, i.e., fine tuning.
- Troubleshoot machines when there is a problem.
- Accurately report production/scrap in CMS (Canadian Manufacturing System) as directed by job.
- Must be knowledgeable of and maintain compliance with applicable OSHA and EPA guidelines.
- Must be trained in hazardous waste at satellite areas and hazardous communication procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience:
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must be computer literate.
- Prior machine operator experience preferred.
Education Requirements: High school education or equivalent preferred.
Works with: All members of manufacturing and supervision.
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Good manual dexterity skills are required as well as good hand-eye coordination. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
General sign-off: The employee is expected to adhere to all Company policies and to act as a role model in the adherence to policies.
To apply, please contact Tonya Moody, HR Coordinator, directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 330.453.8187.