Company: Marathon Staffing
|Title of Position Available|
|Summary: Inspects and packs plastic parts by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Inspector- Packers must be able to perform the Inspector- Packer duties required for all molding machines in the plant for rotating purposes (daily and during the shift).
• Requires being careful about detail.
• Ability to read packing assembly and quality sheets at assigned machine and follow specifications.
• Retrieve part produced by injection molding machine, including the ability to repeatedly bend and stretch.
• Ability to visually inspect parts for quality to verify conformance to specifications.
• Ability to trim excess plastic with the trimmer tool, wipe oil or grease as necessary
• Ability to label parts as directed by set-up sheet
• Ability to make boxes as directed by set-up sheet
• Ability to pack parts into boxes as directed by set-up sheet.
• Ability to assist Floor Person seal boxes and place on pallets for delivery to drop zone (staging area) only when time allows. This requires the ability to lift up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 30 pounds and rarely up to 50 pounds, repeatedly bend and lift boxes onto pallets.
• Ensure that part drops free from machine each cycle. If part does not drop free, notify supervisor or other personnel of production problems. Note: In plants where it is allowed, open gate/press emergency stop and then notify supervisor of the problem.
• Ability to identify all fluid leaks or malfunctioning machinery and notify supervisor or other production personnel.
• Ability to immediately notify supervisor of any problems encountered in performing job duties.
• Ensure cleanliness of assigned work area.
• Ability to understand and follow all safety regulations and guidelines.
• All other duties as assigned.
|4495 Sterilite St
Massillon, Ohio 44646
|Contact Job Title|
|Contact Phone Number|
|Preferred Method of Contact|