Company: Midwest Health Services
Position: IT Support
IT Support/Help Desk – Stark County
Midwest Family of Companies – Midwest Community Services
• The Midwest Mission for its Day-Service Specialist is to provide person-centered, community-based supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
• Midwest strives to be more than a provider of services; we are committed to being a valued asset to our community. This commitment starts at the top with Joe and Kristine Knetzer, the owners that have worked to instill family values into their business since opening in 2000.
A Great Opportunity
• Provide technical support for all workstations, network printer, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
• Provide support to all users utilizing Microsoft Office applications and other applications as they are introduced.
• Provide support for office phone systems and cell phone services, including iPhone service.
• Provide hardware and software support for all departments and all locations.
• Responsible for installation and maintenance of network systems, including: switches, routers, cabling, etc.
• Responsible for maintenance of internet service, firewalls, anti-virus, and SPAM protection.
• Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals as documentation of program development.
• Associates Degree or equivalent from 2-year college or technical school.
• 2-4 years related professional experience and/or training preferred.
• Knowledge of accounting software, database software, HR systems, internet software, payroll systems, and spreadsheet/word processing software.
• Excellent communication skills; courteous user support; ability to organize tasks and assignments; ability to multitask; ability to manage projects.
• Have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and eligible to meet driving insurability standards.
• Pass a background check
What We Offer You
• Benefit package for all employees
o Dental Insurance
o Life Insurance
o Sick Time
o Holiday Pay
o Job Specific Trainings and Continuous Learning Opportunities
o Promotion Opportunities
o Person centered atmosphere and an on call administrative team for support
o Flexible schedules
• Additional Benefits for Full Time Employees
o Vacation time
o Health Insurance
Please visit the following site and click on “Careers” to apply…
Other Career opportunities
Midwest Family Career Opportunities