Company: Midwest Family
Position: Direct Support
Midwest Family of Companies – Midwest Health Services
Full-time, Part-time All SHIFTS AVAILABLE
The Midwest Mission for its’ Direct Support Professional is to provide person-centered, community-based supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
A Rewarding Opportunity
• No experience required
• On the job training for
Homemaker Personal Care Skills, etc.
• Our team has years of experience and takes a step by step approach to train new employees.
• Career development and advancement opportunities; when management positions become available, we look to our own team first.
• Bring the right attitude, we will train you for success.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
• Providing services, supports and care to Individuals by:
o activities of daily living such as; meal preparation, assistance with medications, cleaning, etc.
o social interaction skills: talking, writing, leisure activities, treatment toward self and others, etc.
o transportation to and from outings/ activities and scheduled appointments as required.
We Are Looking For Someone That
• “Can DO!!!” positive attitude
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Current Ohio Driver’s License or State ID
• STNA or Homemaker Personal Care Experience (Not Required)
What We Offer You
• Benefit package for all employees
o Dental Insurance
o Life Insurance
o Sick Time
o Holiday Pay
o Job Specific Trainings and Continuous Learning Opportunities
DSPATHS Credentialing Certificate training
Increase your income
Increase your value as an Employee
o Promotion Opportunities
o Person centered atmosphere and an on call administrative team for support
o Flexible schedules
• Additional Benefits for Full Time Employees
o Vacation time
o Health Insurance
www.midwesths.com Under the Careers tab Other Career opportunities Midwest Family Career Opportunities
Other positions with similar duties include:
• State Tested Nursing Aide (STNA), Home Health Aid (HHA), Direct Support Professional (DSP), and Direct Care Professional