Position: Process Technician
Is responsible for the hands on operation of automated blow molding equipment.
• Performs mechanical, electrical, and electronic troubleshooting.
• Makes adjustments and repairs on machinery in the designated work area.
• Monitors and performs necessary setting adjustments, and records all changes.
• Completes preventative maintenance requirements.
• Has working knowledge of various product orders by following all material requirements and customer requests.
• Performs quality control checks, and helps maintain customer requirements, according to specifications in bottle weights and various dimensions.
• Follows correct housekeeping and safety procedures.
• Attends all required training sessions and weekly team meetings.
• Responsible for maintaining ISO standards.
• Completes Work Orders and other related documentation in computer and log books, according to BOS Work Instructions.
• Responsible for reporting food safety issues to personnel with authority to initiate action.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Team oriented.
• Self motivation and flexibility of job assignments.
• Blend of technical, interpersonal skills, and continuous learning through training.
• Previous Experience in Plastics Technology, Electrical, Electronics, Electro-Mechanical or a similar technical area preferred. Background manufacturing experience will be considered.
• High school diploma or GED
• Works overtime as necessary, based on production needs/demands.
• Regularly stand or sit for long periods of time, up to 12 hours at a time.
• Walking intermittently and long distances, up to 8 hours per day.
• Able to lift up to 35 pounds regularly.
• Ability to visually examine minute defects in parts and product.
• Must be able to reach overhead, bend down, and work on a ladder periodically as needed.
• Able to work on aerial platforms up to 20 ft..
850 West Smith Road
Medina, Ohio 44256
If interested, please contact…