Company: Powell Industries
Powell Industries in North Canton is seeking a full-time Wireperson for its North Canton facility.
* Learn and adhere to all safety policies and practices to avoid safety incidents
* Learn and adhere to all manufacturing policies and practices to ensure consistent production
* Ensure quality by following standard work/process instructions and identifying any potential risks to product quality
* Electrical part installation, such as: relays, meters, switches, etc.
* Wiring: Anchoring, tie-wrapping, routing, flagging, & wire tagging
* Wire/Cable Stripping
* Ensure that work areas remain clean and well organized
* Lifting up to 25 lbs. frequently and 40 lbs. occasionally
* Standing on ladder for 6-8 hours per day occasionally
* Sit in a semi-enclosed space to perform work occasionally
* Work overhead for extended periods of time frequently
* Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Education and Experience:
* Minimum of high school diploma or GED and 1 year of relevant manufacturing experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant manufacturing experience.
* Must have a basic command of the English language, both written and verbal
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
* Ability to read a tape measure
* Ability to read prints including: specification sheets, wiring diagrams, schematics, three-line drawings, wiring lists, and part drawings
* Basic mechanical knowledge
* Knowledge of air, hand, and electric tools
8967 Pleasantwood Ave. NW
North Canton, Ohio 44720
Please use the info below to send a resume…