Company: THE ICEE COMPANY
Position: HVAC/R Service Technician
|Title of Position Available|
|HVAC/R Service Technician|
|Job Title: Service Technician
Technicians will be held to a high standard of service, ICEE has a commitment to success: to our customers, partners, and employees. Technicians are required to service all ICEE and restaurant equipment such as: Frozen Carbonated and Non Carbonated dispensers, fountain beverage equipment, ice makers, juice dispensers, etc. Technicians will work with minimal supervision and are required to attend weekly meetings held in their Service Center. Individuals in this role are provided with: a vehicle, uniforms, tools, cell phone, and gas card.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receive dispatched service calls as assigned and ensure prompt response based on estimated time of arrival (ETA).
• Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting or diagnose service problems and repairs as needed. Making sure to check quality of all products ie: checking syrup levels, changing out flavors, cleaning around machines etc.
• Maintain inventory and maintenance on equipment such as: parts, tools, and vehicle.
• Review service orders and service performed with the FSM or supervisor. Must keep managers informed of customer concerns, needs, and up selling opportunities.
• Document all work performed and close out all activities upon completion.
• Ensure that the point of sale (POS) material is fresh.
• Clear communication is essential to be able to communicate to both customers and co-workers.
• In some locations, the Service Technician will be responsible for machine movement and various other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, the Service Technician must be self-motivated and have the ability to stay on task with minimal to no supervision. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Customer relations, interpersonal relationships, team relations and service.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Must be self-starter and be able to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
• Great oral and written communication skills.
• Strong mechanical background.
• Graduate of Technical or Vocational School a plus.
• Certification by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to handle refrigerant a plus.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability to lift 55 lbs or more on a regular basis. Occasional lifting more than
70 lbs. required.
• Work may require the use of a ladder from time to time. The type of ladder will depend on the task at hand but will range from a simple step ladder all the way up to extension. ladders designed for roof access.
• Ability to Drive more than 40% of the time.
• Must have steel –toed shoes (ICEE provides uniforms as described above).
|THE ICEE COMPANY|
|23209 Miles Rd, unit C Warrensville Heights
|Contact Job Title|
|Contact Phone Number|
|Preferred Method of Contact|