Company: Weaver Fab and Finishing
Position: TIG Welder
Job Description for Weaver Fab and Finishing Prospective Welders:
Mainly TIG 16-12 ga.. metals including Aluminum and Stainless fabricated components by reading prints, analyzing requirements and welding parts within tolerances according to router. MIG and Grinding also required.
* ATTENDANCE, ATTITUDE, APTITUDE, AMBITION
* Develops welding projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and completed assembly; calculates requirements and set ups by studying metal and router details
* Follows work instruction and procedures.
*Comes to work on time every day and takes pride in his/her job
* Fabricates components by using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn, and weld pieces; setting-up and measuring within tolerances; following appropriate method.
* Verifies welding results by inspecting welds and tolerances
* Documents actions by completing records.
* Maintains safe work environment by following procedures and complying with legal regulations.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes manufacturing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
5 years experience preferred. Set up capability. Mig and Tig Welding, Sheet Metal Fabrication, A Good Attitude and Curiosity to Learn, A Competitive Personality, Documentation Skills, Basic Safety and Equipment Maintenance, Power Tools, Lifting, Dependability, Independence.
If interested, please send resume and letter of interest to…mlauer weaverfab.com