MEDICAL ASSISTING PROGRAM OUTCOMES
The five-year weighted average for the Medical Assisting Program at Portage Lakes Career Center in a variety of categories is as follows:
1. The Medical Assisting program at Portage Lakes Career Center has a job placement rate average of 80.95% over the past five years.
2. Graduates of the Medical Assisting program at Portage Lakes Career Center are satisfied with the education that they receive at Portage Lakes Career Center as there is an average of 100% graduate satisfaction over the past five years.
3. The Medical Assisting program at Portage Lakes Career Center has an average retention rate of 72.41% for the past five years and there are a number of support services available to students so that they can successfully complete the program.
4. 95.24% of graduates in the past five years completed the survey with 76.47% of employers responding as well.
5. Employers mark their satisfaction with Portage Lakes Career Center’s Medical Assisting program at 100%.
6. Portage Lakes Career Center’s Medical Assisting program has an average of 89.47% passage rate on exams.
These values are based on the most recent Annual Report Form submitted to the Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB) and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).