Your Future. Our Focus.
Portage Lakes Career Center offers high school students career training and development to meet the demands of today’s high-tech job market.
We take pride in helping you get a head start on a successful path in life. Whether you are a parent, high school student or adult learner, we hope this site assists you in discovering the wonderful opportunities that are available at the Portage Lakes Career Center.
- We believe our Center is dedicated to providing individuals with skills that will lead to meaningful and lifelong employment.
- We believe high expectations instill a sense of pride, responsibility, creativity and self-discipline for future success.
- We believe all members of our educational family must be treated in a trusting and caring manner.
- We believe all students must be valued and respected for their uniqueness.
- We believe we are a resource center for business, industry and the community.
We are a learning community committed to these beliefs, which we assert will assist each of us in continuing lifelong learning.
The Portage Lakes Joint Vocational School District is an equal opportunity educational institution. Employment and educational programs are offered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, military status, ancestry, age, genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. The district prohibits harassment of individuals in any form. Concerns of possible discrimination or harassment should be referred to Mr. Michael Kaschak, Compliance Coordinator, at 330-896-8200.
The Board of Education directs its staff and students to use copyrighted works only to the extent that the law permits. Claims of copyright infringement should be referred to Kim Redmond 330-896-8226(PH); 330-896-8297(FAX); email@example.com; or 4401 Shriver Rd., Uniontown, OH 44685.