Full-time / Shift is 4 10-hour days/week from 5am-3:30pm + overtime.
• Operate machine tool with engineering support and training to produce high quality product to customer specifications.
• Responsible for quality, production standards, safety, scrap, and documentation records.
• Is in a probation period for 90 days and will remain at level (1) for time period of no less than one year.
• Change cutting tools as required.
• 1st piece and in-process inspection of components to verify print and process specifications are being met.
• Keep accurate documentation and piece count.
• 5S Maintain cleanliness and organization of machine tool, work station and general area.
• Move product throughout the facility by use of pallet jack and tow motor.
• May be required to assist in other general shop functions as needed.
• Standing and walking for 10 hours minimum duration with two break periods.
• Physically capable of lifting 50 lbs without the support of crane or hoist.
Required Skills: Experience and Education
• Basic shop math.
• Proficient in the use of precision inspection tools such as calipers, micrometer and dial indicator.
• Use of basic hand tools
• Ability to work in team environment to achieve established goals per a production schedule.
• Works well with others under minimal supervision.
• Basic computer skill
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• Trade school or specific training certification pertaining to the precision machining industry.
Telcon LLC is a full-service, production-oriented, custom manufacturer.
1677 Miller Parkway
Streetsboro, OH. 44241
For More Information Contact:
Director of Human Resources
We take pride in our facility and welcome the opportunity to show it off! You would never buy a car without looking at it first. Choosing the place to give you a head start on a successful path in life should be no different. We invite you to schedule a tour of our beautiful campus. We’re pretty sure you’ll be impressed!
If you are a high school student, please note that you will have several opportunities to visit PLCC during your sophomore year.
Once we receive your request, a PLCC staff member will follow up directly. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to seeing you soon.