STNA – New Wage Scale
St. Luke Lutheran Community—Portage Lakes, a skilled, rehabilitation and long term nursing and assisted living campus, is seeking reliable and compassionate State Tested Nursing Assistants to fill full-time and part-time positions on our midnight and afternoon shifts.
We offer a newly developed wage scale, shift differentials, set schedules with every other weekend and holiday off, PTO, attendance bonuses and a work environment where employees are valued. Come and join our team and experience a career with St. Luke and our proud tradition of excellence and compassion in meeting the needs of those we serve.
Apply online or send resume to:
St. Luke Lutheran Community
615 Latham Lane
Akron, OH 44319
Fastenal is hiring for part-time warehouse positions.
- Part-time positions require the employee to work 5 days a week for a 4 hour shift.
- Pay would start out at $13/ hour, and they can earn raises based on attendance.
- Multiple opportunities available with a range of shifts we are looking to fill.
- All available positions can be found on careers.fastenal.com along with a link to apply.
- Attached is a flyer with current available positions for interested candidates.
Kovatch Castings, Inc. is hiring for a Computer Assistant.
Please see job description attached. Computer Asst. job desc.
Full time position, wage range is $12-$16. Resumes can be sent to email@example.com.
Diversified Technical Services, a restaurant repair-focused company is hiring for full time HVAC Technicians.
Perform a variety of standard to moderately complex technical tasks related to installing, maintaining, and repairing heating, cooling and ventilation. Repair customer’s products such as heat pumps, appliances, ventilation systems, gas furnaces, steam and water boilers, burners, rooftop package units and motors while providing top notch customer service.
Job Description: HVAC Installer/Technician
About Zoned Comfort Heating & Cooling:
Zoned Comfort Heating & Cooling has been in business for 21 years and is a growing HVAC company servicing Stark County and surrounding communities. We are currently seeking an entry level residential and light commercial HVAC Installer. We are 90% residential and do not do boiler work.
Ideal candidates must be able to learn to install all makes and models of residential and commercial equipment such as furnaces, heat pumps, split systems, AC units, etc. without supervision. Applicant must have a strong mechanical aptitude and electrical knowledge. Candidates must be knowledgeable in reading and interpreting blueprints and have the experience of performing HVAC construction work. Sheet metal experience is needed. Ideal candidates should be willing and able to present themselves as a positive attribute of our company, as customer service is paramount to us.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all types of customers
• An understanding of layout, design, fabrication and installation
• Proficient at residential and light commercial installations
• Ability to fabricate sheet metal fittings
• Size ductwork correctly, start up and troubleshoot furnaces, air handlers, heat pumps, and condensing units
• Leadership with the ability to manage projects in the field
• Entry level experience
• Ability to lift and move heavy objects
• NATE certification or the willingness to obtain certifications
• A driven work ethic with the willingness to learn and grow
• Must have a good driving record
• Must have a clean criminal background check
• We provide of employee hospitalization
• 6 Paid Holidays
• Personal days accrued at 2 hours per month
• Vacation pay
Job Type: Full-time
Boat Masters Marine is looking to hire a full time Service Tech apprentice.
General service and repairing of boats and motors, new boat prep and delivery.
We are located in the Portage Lakes. We are looking for a year-round full-time position. Benefits, 401(k), paid training. Looking for an individual with a desire and ambition to have a great career in the marine industry.
To apply for this position, please call Todd Armstrong, Owner at (330) 715-7555.
Boat Masters Marine, 5290 Manchester Rd., New Franklin Ohio.