Automotive Technician needed, great pay & benefits!
Open Monday through Friday 8-5, no weekends or evenings!
Repair automobiles, trucks, rvs and other motor vehicles
Specializing in transmissions
Perform routine vehicle maintenance
Use scanning tools to test & diagnose vehicles
Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
Valid Driver’s License Required.
Call (330)644-4011 for immediate consideration!
Exciting job opening at Akron FASTENAL Distribution Center.
Fastenal is looking to add to our inventory team. This part-time entry level position is in a quickly growing company that promotes from within. With little exception, everyone in the Fastenal family started somewhere at the ground floor either in one of our over 2,200 stores or at one of our 14 distribution centers. We know that our people are our life-blood, and we value every employee.
At our distribution center, this department is responsible for ensuring the inventory in our facility is accurate. They could be walking to our racks of product and verifying the quantities on the shelf are exact. They could also be working in an area where the product would be brought to them on a conveyor, and they would count to verify the quantity is correct. This position will help train the employee in inventory accuracy a skill that is highly sought after in the industry.
This part-time position would start out at $13.50/ hour. However, we also offer raise opportunities within the first two years based on attendance that could get the employee up to $17.50/ hour. This employee would be working 20 hours per week. We are looking for someone who can work Monday-Friday 12am-4am.
Multiple job opportunities all jobs that we are currently hiring for Hess Printing Solutions. We would like to share these jobs with your graduating students and adults who are looking for career opportunities in the manufacturing business of printing.
Hess Printing Solutions is currently hiring for multiple full-time jobs. These are perfect for graduating students and adults who are looking for career opportunities in the manufacturing business of printing.
Currently Hiring for:
Assistant Stitcher Operator
Assistant Binder Operator
2nd Press Operator
Inkjet Stitcher Operator
Perfect Binder Operator
Small Machine Operator
For more information contact Patrick Smaranda at email@example.com or direct at 330-677-3367.
You can also apply at www.hessprintsolutions.com/CAREERS.aspx
The Inn at CoalRidge is hiring Resident Aides.
Looking for individuals to assist their elderly residents with their daily needs.
1st shift 6:00am – 2:00pm
2nd shift 2:00pm – 10:00pm
3rd shift 10:00pm – 6:00am
Please contact them at (330) 334-1546 to schedule and interview
Or apply in person at: 1300 CoalRidge Parkway, Wadsworth 44281
Thank you & they look forward to meeting you!
Physical Requirements for Field Technician
This is a physical job, so you should have the strength and flexibility to:
• Move over all types of terrain in all kinds of weather while carrying tools and equipment
• Operate weight-bearing equipment, such as gaffs, safety harnesses, extension ladders (that can weigh up to 90 pounds and extend 32 feet), and carry fully loaded tool belts.
Technical Requirements for Field Technician
Additional minimum requirement skills and abilities include:
• Using handheld devices and operate computer or test equipment (for example, signal level meters, ohm meters, handheld applications etc.), including a personal computer and software.
• Familiarity with computer operating systems and a variety of consumer communications devices (e.g., smartphones, routers, modems, converters, and wireless devices)
• A valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record within company-required standards. Travel to and from assigned territories and company facilities, including during bad weather, is essential.
In The Field
Every day brings something different, so Field Techs should be comfortable working in a lot of different settings, like:
• High, outdoor places (for example, telephone poles and roofs) in all weather conditions, possibly for extended periods of time
• In residences, potentially in poorly ventilated areas such as attics, basements and/or crawlspaces where there may be dust, dirt, noise, insects, rodents, pets, and cleaning solutions.
• The ability to work overtime, weekends, second shift or participate in an on-call rotation when scheduled.
Great opportunities for students and crew members at Mama Mia Pizzeria in Jackson Township.
Looking for crew members who would enjoy taking orders via phone, handling cash register duties and provide good customer service in a fun and fast paced atmosphere.
Apply at http://www.mamamiapizzerias.com/ or call (330) 327-5746.