Assit with the set up, operation and maintenance of the Ink Jet Stitcher while meeting quality and
• Assist with the set up of the pockets of the Ink Jet Stitcher acorrding to the job
• Assist with the maintenance of the Ink Jet Stitcher
• Inspect books for the quality throughout the stitching process
• Assist with the complete process related to paperwork and forms
• Responsible for feeding the pocket
• Assist with make readies (m/r) on all anxillary equipment
• Follow all safety procedures and protocol.
• Read and understand the job tickets, workers, order, and all other documentation that
pertains to each job.
• Interact with Lead Ink Jet Stitcher Operator to facilitate daily schedules.
• Understands and carries out customer’s quality requirements.
• Able to meet or exceed expected goals on make-readies, speeds, waste, and efficiencies,
• The ability to operate all tools pertaining to equipment, wrenches, gauges and tape
• Assist with the routine maintenance on equipment and determining when what
maintenance is needed.
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Must be dependable, reliable, and responsible in fulfilling obligations.
• Must be able to troubleshoot when machine malfunction
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Must work well with others.
• Must be flexible and open to change when needed.
• Must have the ability to follow instructions.
• Must be proven self-starter to complete projects/work orders.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pound
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed
• The ability 12 hour shifts
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum 1-year bindery experience
• Basic small packaging knowledge
▪ Prolonged periods of standing while setting up and operating equipment
▪ Continuously bending, twisting, kneeling and squatting
▪ Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
Applicants do have to be 18 years or older to be employed with Sheridan Ohio.
3765 Sunnybrook Road
Brimfield, OH 44240
Who To Contact
Robin Cook, HR Generalist/Recruiter
330.677.2620 ext. 620 / Robin.Cook@sheridan.com
We take pride in our facility and welcome the opportunity to show it off! You would never buy a car without looking at it first. Choosing the place to give you a head start on a successful path in life should be no different. We invite you to schedule a tour of our beautiful campus. We’re pretty sure you’ll be impressed!
If you are a high school student, please note that you will have several opportunities to visit PLCC during your sophomore year.
Once we receive your request, a PLCC staff member will follow up directly. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Portage Lakes Career Center is accessible to visitors with physical disabilities. Visitors should contact the Main Office at 330-896-8200 prior to arrival for parking instructions and other information.