Prospect Mold currently has openings a for a skilled CNC Machine Operator / Programmer.
The general responsibilities will include reviewing the machine schedule, programming for work scheduled and ensuring the proper tooling, material and set up items are available, when required, and are used with maximum efficiency.
• Review the machine line up (schedule) daily.
• Retrieve data and create programs, as required, to maximize machine utilization.
• Operate the machine(s) to achieve maximum throughput and utilization. Inform management of anticipated and actual completion times.
• Inform management of anticipated conflicts for future operations.
• Ensure part machines match current data and meet tolerance requirements.
• Patriciate in activity to improve throughput and utilization.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Complete required preventative maintenance activity.
• Great Attendance.
• 3 – 5 years of experience as a Machine Operator.
Willing to train the right people but must have some experience.
Candidate must be conscientious and persistent. Must be able to work in a team environment and enjoy learning about new technology. Must work to meet or beat department utilization and throughput goals.
Apply online at http://www.prospectmold.com or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org@prospectmold.com
• Waiting period may apply
• Only full-time employees eligible.
Prospect Mold Inc.
1100 Main St.
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221
Fax number: 330-929-3311 EXT. 119
How To Apply
Apply in person, on Zip Recruiter or at http://www.prospectmold.com under the “employment tab” there will be an application they can fill out. Once complete send completed application to “email@example.com“
We take pride in our facility and welcome the opportunity to show it off! You would never buy a car without looking at it first. Choosing the place to give you a head start on a successful path in life should be no different. We invite you to schedule a tour of our beautiful campus. We’re pretty sure you’ll be impressed!
If you are a high school student, please note that you will have several opportunities to visit PLCC during your sophomore year.
Once we receive your request, a PLCC staff member will follow up directly. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Portage Lakes Career Center is accessible to visitors with physical disabilities. Visitors should contact the Main Office at 330-896-8200 prior to arrival for parking instructions and other information.