Air Enterprises has been proudly supporting the HVAC industry for nearly 60 years with the design and fabrication of custom air handling equipment in Akron, Ohio. During this time, we have earned a reputation for excellence in the industry providing superior-quality products and customer support.
We are looking for qualified Electrician candidates to join our team.
• Industrial electrical experience
• Conduit Bending and Wire Pulling
• Knowledge of Lock Out Tag Out
• Familiarity with basic NEC Code
• Ability to take accurate measurements using a tape measure
• Blueprint reading skills
• Ability to climb ladders and use fall protection equipment
• Mechanically inclined
• Ability to lift, push, pull and flip up to 50 lbs.
• Requires standing, walking, reaching.
• Ability to use: conduit hand-bender, pipe threader, cordless drill, saws, ladders, pop gun, impact wrenches, vice grips/tongs & snips, miscellaneous air and electric powered hand tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Install and wire all electrical components
2. Assist with electrical layout of units as necessary; read blueprints
3. Install various components
4. Install low voltage control devices
5. Bend conduit with hand-bender
6. Maintain a clean and safe work area
7. Perform other duties as required
Air Enterprises offers a competitive salary and benefit package for employees including PTO and paid holidays, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k) plan with a company match, life insurance and more.
Air Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
735 Glaser Parkway, Akron, OH 44306
Who To Contact
Angela Davidson, Benefits Manager
(330) 794-9770 ext. 256 / email@example.com
We take pride in our facility and welcome the opportunity to show it off! You would never buy a car without looking at it first. Choosing the place to give you a head start on a successful path in life should be no different. We invite you to schedule a tour of our beautiful campus. We’re pretty sure you’ll be impressed!
If you are a high school student, please note that you will have several opportunities to visit PLCC during your sophomore year.
Once we receive your request, a PLCC staff member will follow up directly. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Portage Lakes Career Center is accessible to visitors with physical disabilities. Visitors should contact the Main Office at 330-896-8200 prior to arrival for parking instructions and other information.