The primary responsibility for this position is to Manage the Hatchery Inovo Process for Zoetis. This will be accomplished through execution of our Best-in-Class Customer Service Programs. This position will perform preventive maintenance on electrical/mechanical equipment in poultry hatcheries. This position will also perform emergency repairs, at the customer location, as needed.
Position should be in the Canton, Ohio area.
• Perform scheduled Preventive Maintenance on all assigned Biodevices.
• Provide electrical/mechanical support and perform emergency repairs as needed.
• Understand and follow Electrical Schematics.
• Required Participation in Territory After Hours Support and Repairs.
• Zoetis Field Service Technician responsible for all communication with assigned hatcheries.
• Complete all relevant reporting forms and procedures including scheduling visits, customer site contacts, parts usage priorities, site cart management, certification program, vehicle, and equipment maintenance within assigned time.
• Manage the Hatchery Inovo Process on behalf Zoetis Field Service Technicians in an assigned territory of 3-5 hatcheries
• Manage the Zoetis Operator Training Program for 25+ people (customer employees)
• Facilitate the vaccine and sanitation preparation program for all Zoetis Devices
• Support and Conduct the execution of the Zoetis Process Evaluation Program
• Principle for collecting and reporting all important information within Zoetis Fieldaware System
• Follow all safety/precautionary procedures.
• Regular communication with supervisor
• Other Duties as Assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Associates degree in Electro/Mechanical Systems or related curriculum and/or a bachelor’s degree in poultry science or related field from an accredited institution.
• Experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirement
• Normally requires 1 – 5 years of related experience.
· Proven Mechanical Aptitude
· Proficient organizational skills
· Self-motivator and self-starter
· Strong critical thinking problem solving, judgment, and initiative
· Effective communication skills are necessary to interact directly with multiple levels of customer management
· Basic computer skills using Word / Excel / and Outlook
· Proven skills in interpreting and communicate Hatchery Air Plating Program results.
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
· Majority of work is done in a hatchery where exposure to potentially hazardous environment is possible.
· Heat and Humidity above average is common
· Available for unsocial work hours due to On-Call work beyond 40-hour work week (weeknights/weekends/Holidays) to respond to customer emergency calls (via telephone and face-to-face)
· Lift more than 25 pounds
· Travel 30-50% of the time.
Please be aware that specific customers of Zoetis have implemented policies that require proof of full COVID-19 vaccination before entry into their facilities will be permitted. As presently advised, those policies do not allow pre-COVID-19 screening or a negative PCR or rapid test as a substitute for full vaccination. Because this job requires access to facilities of customers who have implemented such policies, candidates will be required to provide proof of full vaccination status against COVID-19 as part of the background screening process.
Interested applicants should access the following:
1321 Centerview Cir
Akron, OH 44321
Who To Contact
201 424 firstname.lastname@example.org
We take pride in our facility and welcome the opportunity to show it off! You would never buy a car without looking at it first. Choosing the place to give you a head start on a successful path in life should be no different. We invite you to schedule a tour of our beautiful campus. We’re pretty sure you’ll be impressed!
If you are a high school student, please note that you will have several opportunities to visit PLCC during your sophomore year.
Once we receive your request, a PLCC staff member will follow up directly. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Portage Lakes Career Center is accessible to visitors with physical disabilities. Visitors should contact the Main Office at 330-896-8200 prior to arrival for parking instructions and other information.