- High School CTE
Effectively install, commission and support Applied Vision inspection technologies. Care for and develop business relations with customers through effective technical support and
communication. Perform audits of spare parts inventories and equipment at customer facilities in order to promote Applied Vision after Sales offerings. Conduct specialized training for customer’s onsite and at Headquarters on equipment. Domestic travel is up to 75% with occasional international travel.
• Install, commission and support all Applied Vision technologies at customer sites.
• Troubleshoot equipment issues using analytic approach and methodologies.
• Understand installation and utilize drawing files and electrical schematics.
• Ability to work with computers, navigate files and windows, and load software.
• Understand encoder logic, timing and sensor offsets.
• Work closely with customers to help them understand Applied Vision technology.
• Effective communicate with external customers and internal functional teams to get quick resolution.
• Monitor, document and track time on projects and work performed on projects.
• Provide accurate and timely timesheets and trip reports.
• Work closely and collaboratively with colleagues and Applied Vision functional teams.
• Create and explain effective inspection strategies that support customer needs.
• Drill, tap and mount equipment and sensors.
• Attention to detail with high quality of work: cable management and installation cleanliness.
• Ability to use multimeters, tachometers and other electrical and mechanical instrumentation that assists with troubleshooting and installations.
• Work closely with customers on the phone to provide remote diagnostic support.
• Utilize ERP system and maintain databases relative service operations.
• Work closely with inner company technical functions and manager to help resolve customer issues.
• Passion to maximize overall performance to customer needs and expectations as well as our Customer Service department KPIs.
• • BS in Engineering Technology (preferred) or combination of training certification.
• Strong technical background.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build very good working relationships with fellow field service engineers and customers internal and external.
• Accurate and timely site visit reports and timesheets.
• Must have a passion for customer satisfaction and willingness to travel.
• Ability to work productively with minimal supervision.
• Clean driving record.
Applied Vision Corporation
2020 Vision Lane, Cuyahoga Falls, ohio 44223
Who To Contact
We take pride in our facility and welcome the opportunity to show it off! You would never buy a car without looking at it first. Choosing the place to give you a head start on a successful path in life should be no different. We invite you to schedule a tour of our beautiful campus. We’re pretty sure you’ll be impressed!
If you are a high school student, please note that you will have several opportunities to visit PLCC during your sophomore year.
Once we receive your request, a PLCC staff member will follow up directly. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Portage Lakes Career Center is accessible to visitors with physical disabilities. Visitors should contact the Main Office at 330-896-8200 prior to arrival for parking instructions and other information.