Brehob Corporation has been serving the Industrial and Manufacturing market for over 70 years with industry leading products and engineering solutions. Brehob is a leader in products, systems, applications expertise, service and repair. We are seeking Industrial Crane & Hoist Technicians to join our team at our Columbus, Ohio location.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Perform maintenance, inspection and repairs on electric overhead traveling cranes
· Electrical & mechanical systems troubleshooting
· Working from heights
· Work closely with service supervisor and/or service coordinator to minimize delays and downtime
· Ensure professionalism and a high customer service standard
· Provide a high level of communication with both customer and office team members
· Must be able to complete tasks in a timely, self-directed manner
· Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
· Maintain positive customer relations while resolving concerns and answering questions
· 2-3 years industrial service technician role / maintenance
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Thorough knowledge of electrical theory for power and controls
· Thorough knowledge of the mechanical systems
· Thorough knowledge of simple structural elements
· Understanding of the OSHA/ANSI standard
· Ability to work both in an individual and team environment
· Resourceful in getting the job done
· Proficient computer skills
· Keep a professional appearance
· Must have current valid driver’s license
Work Environment Considerations:
· Work various environments and working conditions depending on the assignment.
· Occasional overtime required.
· Working at heights & some heavy lifting.
· Walking, sitting, standing, bending, driving, reading, seeing, hearing, speaking, concentrating, communicating
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Industrial
Brehob Corporation is a federal government contractor. As such, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Columbus, OH 43207; Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
2-3 Years Industrial Service Technician Role/Maintenance
Driver’s License (Preferred)
DISCLAIMER: Any resumes containing photos will not be considered.
Interested applicants should go to the following address to apply: https://brehobcorporation.applytojob.com/apply/bU5zSv1xjm/Industrial-Crane-And-Hoist-Technician?referrer=20231020162456K04NGMC6VWGB9XXB
2476 Creekway Dr
Columbus, Ohio 43207
Who To Contact
Clayre Brotzge, Human Resources Admin
We take pride in our facility and welcome the opportunity to show it off! You would never buy a car without looking at it first. Choosing the place to give you a head start on a successful path in life should be no different. We invite you to schedule a tour of our beautiful campus. We’re pretty sure you’ll be impressed!
If you are a high school student, please note that you will have several opportunities to visit PLCC during your sophomore year.
Once we receive your request, a PLCC staff member will follow up directly. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Portage Lakes Career Center is accessible to visitors with physical disabilities. Visitors should contact the Main Office at 330-896-8200 prior to arrival for parking instructions and other information.