- High School CTE
• Pay starts at $33,280.00 per year, more with OT when available
• First shift 6:30 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Monday thru Friday
• 401K with company match
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 2 weeks’ vacation in first year
• 5 sick days per year
• 10-1/2 paid holidays
• Yearly performance review
Assist paint with prep work, (applying body filler, sanding, and taping)
• Clean up work area
• Keep up on material stock
• Will be trained to mix and spray paint.
Assist assembly personnel when paint department is not busy.
• This includes pulling parts from stock for upcoming machine orders.
• Staging work cells
• Grinding welds
• Clean up
• You will be trained on blueprint reading, welding, and various other duties of the assembly department.
• Proven record of prior employment
• Any experience in an industrial setting preferred
1925 Akron0Peninsula Road, Akron Ohio 44313
Who To Contact
We take pride in our facility and welcome the opportunity to show it off! You would never buy a car without looking at it first. Choosing the place to give you a head start on a successful path in life should be no different. We invite you to schedule a tour of our beautiful campus. We’re pretty sure you’ll be impressed!
If you are a high school student, please note that you will have several opportunities to visit PLCC during your sophomore year.
Once we receive your request, a PLCC staff member will follow up directly. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Portage Lakes Career Center is accessible to visitors with physical disabilities. Visitors should contact the Main Office at 330-896-8200 prior to arrival for parking instructions and other information.