Full-Time / Part-Time
Prospect Mold is hiring a Production Part Machine Operator. The general
responsibilities include reviewing the Production Part Machine schedule, ensuring
the proper fixture, proper tooling, material and set up items are available, when
required, and are used with maximum efficiency.
• Review the Production Part Machine line (schedule) daily.
• Review the Machine Operator Instructions / Work zone to understand what
is to be completed on each part.
• Operate the machine(s) to achieve maximum throughput and utilization.
Inform management of anticipated and actual completion times.
• Inform management of anticipated conflicts for future operations.
• Perform inspection on the machine to ensure part machines match current
data and meet tolerance requirements.
• Perform inspection off the machine to verify the part thickness.
• Clean and wrap the machined part to prepare for shipment.
• Update reasons for idle time daily. Participate in activity to improve
throughput or utilization.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Complete required preventative maintenance activity..
• 2-5 years of experience as a Production Parts Machinist or 1-3 years of
experience as Machine Operator / Programmer.
This is a full-time opportunity 5p-3:30a. There are two schedule options: Monday –
Friday, with Saturday & Sunday off. Or Sunday – Thursday, with Friday & Saturday
Candidate must be persistent and display great attention to details. Must be able
to work in a team environment and enjoy learning about technology. Must be able
to meet or beat department utilization and throughput goals.
Apply online at http://www.prospectmold.com or send resume to: email@example.com
Prospect Mold Inc.
1100 Main St.
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221
Number: 330-929-3311 ext. 119
1100 Main St.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
Who To Contact
Ann DeGraffenried, HR Recruiter
We take pride in our facility and welcome the opportunity to show it off! You would never buy a car without looking at it first. Choosing the place to give you a head start on a successful path in life should be no different. We invite you to schedule a tour of our beautiful campus. We’re pretty sure you’ll be impressed!
If you are a high school student, please note that you will have several opportunities to visit PLCC during your sophomore year.
Once we receive your request, a PLCC staff member will follow up directly. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Portage Lakes Career Center is accessible to visitors with physical disabilities. Visitors should contact the Main Office at 330-896-8200 prior to arrival for parking instructions and other information.