ODC Akron is seeking highly-motivated individuals to join our team of skilled technicians. This position is perfect for individuals who are looking to use their knowledge in carpentry or construction to grow their skills in the door industry.
Our Ideal Candidate:
– The ability to perform installation, repairs, & maintenance of overhead sectional doors, openers, dock equipment, high-speed doors, rolling doors, and operators for commercial and residential customers.
– Comprehensive carpentry and mechanical skills with strong attention to detail
– Willingness to learn
– Works well in a team and individual environment
– Diagnostic, electrical & welding skills are a plus
– Must be 18 years or older and have a clean driving record.
We Invest in our Team:
At ODC Akron, we care about the service we provide our customers and our hardworking team members! We offer an excellent, comprehensive benefits package that includes:
– Industry Leading Pay
– Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
– Life insurance
– HSA Plan
– 401k Plan with Company Match
– Paid Holiday, Vacation Days & PTO
The benefits do not stop there. We encourage our team to continue building their knowledge and skills that can help them advance in the industry and we give them the means to do so. If there are skills that you want to add to your toolbox like welding, electrical, or diagnostics, we will help with training/education to help you succeed.
If this sounds like the perfect career for you, don’t miss your chance to join the ODC Akron team and APPLY TODAY!
Overhead Door Company of Akron – A Division of Wayne
1750 Newberry Street, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221
Who To Contact
We take pride in our facility and welcome the opportunity to show it off! You would never buy a car without looking at it first. Choosing the place to give you a head start on a successful path in life should be no different. We invite you to schedule a tour of our beautiful campus. We’re pretty sure you’ll be impressed!
If you are a high school student, please note that you will have several opportunities to visit PLCC during your sophomore year.
Once we receive your request, a PLCC staff member will follow up directly. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Portage Lakes Career Center is accessible to visitors with physical disabilities. Visitors should contact the Main Office at 330-896-8200 prior to arrival for parking instructions and other information.