- We will collect personally identifiable information (name, email address, or other unique identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you. We collect this data solely for the intention of processing student enrollment applications and registration, student fee payments, and providing education services.
- Personally identifying information you provide will be used only in connection with PLCC programs and services or for such other purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- Data is collected for statistical purposes only, and PLCC may analyze website user behavior to determine interest in various areas of our site.
- Unless required by law, PLCC does not give, sell, or transfer any personal information to any third party.
- We may enable “cookies” on our website. A “cookie” is a file placed on your personal computer’s hard drive by a website that allows it to monitor your use of the site.
Links to Other Sites
This website has links to many other websites. These include links to websites operated by other government agencies, nonprofit organizations, and private businesses. PLCC is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites and suggests you review their privacy statements.
If you have questions or comments about this privacy statement, please call PLCC at 330.896.8200.